When is the last day I can register?
Online registration will close at midnight Friday, October 25, 2019.
If you wish to register after this we will be accepting registrations at City of Temiskaming Shores City Hall on Saturday, Oct. 26 from 2:00-4:00. Please bring cash or a cheque made out to STATO Haunted Hustle as we will not be able to accept debit or credit card at this time for these registrations.
Race Package Pick-up
Race Package Pickup will be held on Saturday, October 26th, 2019 from 2 to 4 p.m. If special arrangements are needed for out of town participants please email us at
Schedule of Events for Sunday, October 27th, 2018
Our morning will begin at 8:30 am with registration and Package Pickup at the Temiskaming Shores City Hall at 325 Farr Drive in Haileybury. Our participants will be welcomed with hot coffee/tea, and pick up their event package with the event route, rules and regulations for the event.
Route Markers / Water Stations
* Our kilometer markers will entertain each participant with an active slogan to keep everyone's spirits up along the route. There is nothing better than reading a great quote when you're wondering where the end is! These wonderful kilometer markers have been graciously donated to us by Phippen Signs.
* We will have 3 Water Stations along our route, which will be decorated in Hallowe'en Spookiness by our local schools! We are confident that this will welcome our participants and make them feel extra special. Water, Gatorade and special treats will be available at all stations.
- 21.1 km Half Marathon walkers
- Full Marathon (Run only event)
- 21.1 km Half Marathon runners
- 10km walk/run
- 5km walk/run
- The "Greyt" Relay Event